We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
The Enterprise segment is critical to Apollo’s long term growth. We have a strong history of product market fit with SMBs. As the product has continued to evolve we are seeing unbelievable upmarket traction as well. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to drive transformative results for Apollo’s new and existing client base. You will achieve this by closing business with new customers and working with existing customers to expand their usage of Apollo to realize even greater results for their business.
In this role you'll be responsibilities
- Guide customers through their initial purchase of Apollo
- Manage the expansion and retention for a portfolio of Apollo customers
- Grow customer spend by increasing product engagement and expanding use cases
- Engage with current Apollo champions to identify and execute expansion opportunities
- Cultivate executive level relationships within your book of business
- Maintain contact across your portfolio of accounts
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm
40 hours per week
$2000 - $2400 USD per month.
Commissions > $1000 - $1250 USD+/mo - HITTING their kpis appt completed.
- Work 100% remote
- Join a hyper-growth startup with opportunities to grow your career in sales
- Unlimited pto.
- 100 usd learning development.
- 12 observed federal holidays.
- Company offsite Trip to Cancun end of the year trip. Everything paid.
- 5+ years of closing experience or consistent high-performance as a Mid-Market AE.
- The ability to qualify opportunities and build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to organize yourself to manage multiple priorities.
- The discipline and desire to work in a remote environment.
- Experience with CRM tools–Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Experience working with SaaS companies