About Continuum Preparedness
Sales Development Representative
Continuum Preparedness was founded in 2016 with the simple mission of providing quality, affordable, and practical security, emergency preparedness, and crisis response solutions for organizations of any type or size. Since then, we have taken pride in helping clients in a variety of industries across 19+ states build more resilient safety and security programs. Our work designing emergency plans, preparing training materials, and crafting security policies and procedures impacts over 75 million people per year.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain as well as client satisfaction and partnership
- Conduct research into new markets and identify client needs
- Generate new leads and communicate with prospective clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote our services and products addressing clients’ objectives
- Keep detailed records of leads, sales, revenue, correspondence, etc.
- Assist in the development of project proposals, bids, and RFP responses
- Cultivate long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
Full time & Part-time
40 hours / 20 hours per week
$4500USD per month + Comissions
- Starting commission rate of 10% with an average deal size of $25,000
- Uncapped commissions Bi-weekly pay schedule, commissions paid monthly
- At least 1 year of proven sales experience in a B2B area, preferably related to public safety, security, emergency preparedness, and/or consulting services
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, organized, and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments
- The ability to read, write, and communicate clearly and naturally in English is required. Bi-lingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Degree in marketing, business, public administration, or a similar area is preferred
- Must have reliable internet access and a computer capable of supporting standard business software, web-applications, and computer-based phone services.