Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying outbound marketing generated leads and converting those leads into business listings. You will be assigned leads in a defined geography. You will work with business owners to help them understand Flippa. You will discover opportunities by qualifying the business and presenting the Flippa solution. This position will be based in Austin, Texas working closely with our existing sales team.
As a Sales Development Representative at Flippa, you’ll get to :
- Make 100+ Outbound Dials per day.
- Organized and disciplined KPI minded work ethic.
- Manage a pipeline of working leads.
- Focus relentlessly on qualifying and driving demand generation leads from business owners.
- Drive and manage qualifying through both audio and video calls with the end user.
- Conduct video calls to demonstrate the Flippa service to qualified end user customers/prospects.
- Input, update and maintain CRM records on each account and opportunity for assigned areas.
- Weekly forecast meetings and updates.
- Knowledge of the Flippa service and continued training and maintenance of the skill-set.
- Follow-up on all activities.
- Attend daily team meetings, weekly virtual company-wide meetings, and virtual meetings Ad-hoc.
- Independent Contractor
Monday through Friday
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Total Hours: 40/week
$1,500 - $2,000
Flexibility to work where/how you want
Continued investment in your professional development
- Experience working with and selling to business owners.
- Prior experience working with a team that is being built from the ground up.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, Excel and other productivity tools as needed.
- Prior work experience as a salesperson converting over the phone.
- You are a quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup
- You are proactive and have excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort talking to
- customers/buyers of all levels.
- You are an ambitious, motivated, self starter with plenty of energy.
- 1 year of experience in b2b or b2c sales