Intake Representative - Customer Support
The Intake Coordinator receives and coordinates incoming calls from various referral sources. Triages, analyzes, and assesses calls to determine their nature, urgency, and eligibility for services. Coordinates intake of patient cases, as well as tracks patients referred to the facility. Contacts physicians, support personnel, and other personnel as needed.
- Serves as primary contact for all new patient admissions and new patient scheduling.
- Sends out company intake packet for patient review and signature. You must check that intake packet is complete.
- Responding to inbound inquiry calls, chats, and other contact requests.
- Responds to and gathers data of all incoming patient referrals.
- Records all data in out CRM system.
- Perform Verification of Benefits (VOB) and determine patient out of pocket costs.
- Send out admission prescreening and vet patient prior to admission.
- Make sure patient qualifies technologically for Telehealthcare treatment.
- Educate individuals and family members on our services offered.
- Scheduling patient for orientation with initial medical evaluation and Biopsychosocial evaluation. Make sure scheduled providers are PAR with ins plan!
- Start patient’s chart
- Answers all inquiries about our program through all communication channels.
- Routes incoming calls, chats, texts or emails to appropriate party for follow up.
- Providing appointment reminders.
- Electronic filing of medical records, lab work, letters, referrals etc.
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
Full time (40 hours per week)
$1,000 USD per month
Work 100% remote
Career advancement opportunities (based on performance)
- Requires a high school diploma with 2-year prior experience in admissions dept or as a BHT in addiction treatment or behavioral healthcare facilities.
- Attend initial and annual in-house training on topics relevant to the program (e.g., overdose prevention, CPR and first aid, non-violent crisis intervention, urine toxicology screening, relapse prevention, motivational interviewing, treatment retention, and harm reduction techniques.)
- Complete an initial in-house training and orientation curriculum covering MAT services, including the use of buprenorphine/naloxone for OUD treatment in office settings.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic approach, strong follow-up attitude, creative, & team player attitude.