Sales Development Representative (Location: Global)
As an SDR, you’ll be reporting to the Global Sales Director or team manager, while working closely with your peers, AEs, and cross functional stakeholders. Process, efficiency, and tenacity will be critical to our/your success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Consistently deliver on SQL targets by qualifying inbound leads and executing outbound sales activities, within your target geos and ideal customer profiles. Master the craft of efficiency. It’s not volume + value, it’s volume * value.
- Leverage our tech stack (ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, and HubSpot) to reach prospects. Deliver a minimum of 500 sequenced emails and 50 direct contacts per day.
- Schedule 10-20 demos per month.
- Help to recruit top talent through interviews, panels, and onboarding.
- Act as a brand evangelist, promoting Multiplier at relevant industry events on behalf of the greater business.
- Independent Contractor
- Monday through Friday
- Base Pay:
$2000-$4500/month depending on experience
- Supplemental Pay:
Career advancement opportunities
Paid time off
Work 100% Remote
- Min 2 years in sales, 1 year in B2B SaaS sales.
- Min 1 year exceeding targets.
- A people-first, and growth mindset.
- An exceptional appreciation for the sales process.
- An affinity to work (thrive!) as a remote employee, within a fast growth business, and an incredibly explosive sector.
- The ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively.
- A relentless hunger to learn and grow.
- A competitive mindset, and a positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry