We’re going to 20x our business in 2022, and are building a world-class sales org to help us get there. Our Account Executives are responsible to deliver on revenue targets while closing inbound leads (delivered through marketing channels and SDRs) and sourcing direct opportunity through outbound sales activity. We use HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Leadscope, and SalesLoft to help get the job done.
As an AE, you’ll be reporting to the Global Sales Director and working closely with your peers and cross-functional stakeholders. Process, efficiency, and tenacity will be critical to our/your success in this role.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Consistently deliver on sales targets by nurturing inbound leads and executing outbound sales activities, within your target geographics and ideal customer profiles.
- Execute discovery calls, deliver product demos, and guide customers through the sales process all the way to close.
- Make at least 20 daily outbound prospecting calls and close at least 8 new accounts each month.
- Use HubSpot to meticulously manage your entire pipeline and customer base.
- Deliver on quarterly OKRs, with a laser focus on data.
- Work closely with your SDRs and marketing team to ensure a high-quality pipeline of inbound demand.
- Work closely with your CSMs (customer success managers) to ensure clients are onboarding employees in accordance with the service agreement they’ve signed.
- Help to recruit talent through interviews, panels, and onboarding.
- Independent Contractor
Monday through Friday
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Total Hours: 40/week
- Base Pay:
$5800 - 7500/month
- Supplemental Pay:
Flexibility to work where/how you want
Competitive benefits, compensation, employee stock options, and culture of recognition.
Unlimited holiday policy.
Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Min 5 years sales experience (ideally within B2B SaaS or HR)
- Min 2 years exceeding quota.
- A people-first, and growth mindset.
- An exceptional appreciation for the complexities of your craft.
- An affinity to work (thrive!) as a remote employee, within a fast growth business, and an incredibly explosive sector.
- The ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehension of value-based sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Experience using sales tools for prospecting, lead management, and customer engagement.