About Navigator Business Solutions
Business Development Representative
The purpose of this position is to extend Navigator's market coverage by identifying, engaging, and qualifying contacts to move the best-fitting opportunities through the sales funnel. They will be active participants in territory and national marketing planning to support and grow the sales pipeline.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Assist in planning call, e-mail and social activities to identify, engage and nurture contacts into Sales Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with Marketing and Sales Management
- Align with marketing colleagues for most effective program planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Engage and Qualify leads through proper means (calling, phone campaigns, email actions, etc.) as agreed with management.
- Pass qualified leads to appropriate Sales resource for sales stage execution
- Regularly review contact to lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaign effectiveness
- Support follow up on aging/stagnant leads and help to identify opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycles
- Plan, call, e-mail and social activities in close alignment with marketing and sales for most efficient opportunity acceleration
- Drive ongoing nurturing of opportunities expected to enter active sales cycles
- Data entry and use of HubSpot to manage and report on activities, progress and success. Document all the campaign execution and lead/opportunity management activities using the systems correctly, work together with manager/expert as necessary
- The BDR will need to be comfortable with making Cold (targeted list), Warm (site traffic, Intent data) and Active (content downloded or requested) outreach to contacts from a multiple of sources.
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
Full time (40 hours per week)
$1,300 - $17000 per month
Commissions usually start from a minimum of 3-5% of generated sales to a maximum of 10 to 12%
Work 100% remote
Career advancement opportunities (based on performance)
- Minimum 2 years experience in inside sales roles
- Advance English Level with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme organization skills
- The ability to take detailed notes during calls and demos, and update documentation in Zoho CRM
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Meet or exceed New Customer Contact and Acquisition targets for the territory assigned.
- Create goals of calls per month, meetings attended, emails sent and leads followed up on between the rep and Marketing Director.
- Accurately maintain all sales databases, CRM solutions and other benchmarks, surveys, analysis or data collection mechanisms in order to provide accurate, essential and appropriate knowledge to the organization regarding the industries, solutions and competitors as defined.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills