Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The SDR will use prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide additional value and savings to prospective businesses by developing relationships with department directors, and C-level executives. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic sales team and culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Cold calling B2B leads to set appointment for reps to go meet the prospect in person(no selling required, only appointment setting for face to face appointments)
- Qualify prospect to determine if they are eligible for our services (by number of lines or current spend on phone & internet services)
- Gather information from prospect such as, number of phone lines, number of phones, current phone provider, address
- Scheduled specific date and time for sales rep to conduct face to face meeting
- Independent Contractor
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Work schedule in office, with some flexibility when needed.
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
- 100% fluency in English
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development.
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a great teammate.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Quick and efficient with a computer.
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
- Cold calling experience preferred.