Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative for Webscale, you will be responsible for identifying prospects, performing outreach and setting up meetings for Account Executives. The ideal candidate possesses strategic and technical knowledge and can succeed in a demanding and rewarding sales environment while selling an innovative solution. Activity is key.
- This role involves utilizing given tools and processes to successfully prospect.
- Perform tasks (Calls/Emails/LinkedIn)
- Booking qualified meetings for the Account Executives to position Webscale’s solutions.
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
Full time & Part-time
40 hours / 20 hours per week
45-60k commission would be 15K so 60-75K OTE.
commission would be 15K so 60-75K OTE.
- Work 100% Remote
- Career advancement opportunities (based on performance)
Santa Clara - CA
San Antonio - TX
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not needed) or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in sales development in a relevant field like networking, CDNs, hosting, e-commerce technologies preferred
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency for closing deals and increasing revenue
- Strong business savvy and objection handling skills
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelize the Webscale message to prospects and customers
- Desire to own all parts of a sales development lifecycle, starting with prospecting, outreach and setting up first meetings.
- Experience with tools such as: Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Intel or Zoom Info.
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all activities
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization skills – attention to detail
- Demonstrated strategic thinking as well as being an independent worker who takes initiative