How To Browse And Interview Freelancers
How Can I Browse And Interview Freelancers?
Follow these 6-easy steps to start browsing and interviewing freelancers:
1) Choose one of our hiring plans:
One-Time Payment Plan
- One-Time Hire - $999 one-time fee for 1 hire
Membership Plans (3-month minimum commitment required)
- Starter Membership - $499 per month includes 5 Hires and unlimited Interviews
- Enterprise Membership includes Unlimited Hires and unlimited Interviews
2) Visit Find Freelancers.
3) Use Filters that can ease the search for your ideal Freelancers; here are the available Filters:
- Monthly Payment Rating
- Freelancer Industry
4) Once you've spotted a potential Freelancer, you can view their Video Profile, a pre-recorded video with three questions we ask Freelancers when joining the CloudTask Marketplace.
5) Once you've reviewed the Video Profile(s) and wish to Interview a Freelancer, Click the "Request A Free Interview" button.
6) This will take you to a Form where we request the following information to start setting up the interview(s):
- Personal information
- Meeting Link
- Candidate Interview request name(s)
- The role you are looking to fill
- The number of candidates you're looking to fill for the role
- The salary range you are offering to qualified contractors per month
- The commission structure you are offering to qualified contractors