How to Create You Seller Account in the CloudTask Marketplace
2. Click on Sign Up
3. Type your email address (format "email@example.com")
4. An username is generated automatically: feel free to change it
5. Create your password with a minimum 6 characters and at least (1) number and (1) uppercase letter
6. Click the Sign Up button to save your info and move to the next step
7. Click On the Plus Sign (+) and Select “I’m a Seller”
8. Click on Next
9. Type your company’s website address
If you are a Sales Freelancer and do not have a website you can use your LinkedIn URL
10. Provide your Company HQ Address
If you are a Sales Freelancer and do not have a separate business address, use your mailing address.
11. Provide your company’s Average Annual Revenue range (Use options below)
Copy and paste the option from this list that best describes your company’s annual revenue: Less than $50k, $50k - $100k, $100k - $300k, $300k - $1M, $1M - $3M, $3M - $10M, $10M - $100M, $100M - $500M, $500M - $1B, $1B+
12. Provide the year your company began operations
13. Click on Submit
14. Click on Settings
15. Click on the picture icon to add a profile photo: Sales Agencies add your logo; Sales Freelancers add your headshot.
16. Select a picture file (JPG, PNG, BMP) that is at least 500x500 pixels
17. Adjust the picture in the grid (as needed) until your face or logo is positioned in the center of the grid.
This picture will be displayed not only as your profile picture, but also as the cover image for your service listings, which has different dimensions. This is why It’s important to center the focal point of your image in the grid: because otherwise the system may crop out parts of the picture you want seen.
18. Click on Crop
19. Add Your Personal information
This is where you’ll add your first name, last name, username, email address, phone number and a short bio (Recommendation: Paste whatever you say about yourself on LinkedIn here)..