How to succeed with your Video Profile:
Plan to succeedWe love having you in our community.
At CloudTask Marketplace, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and apply for multiple job openings at great global companies. We know this is a very competitive process, therefore we want to help you to stand out in your application.
You will be redirected to a platform called MyInterview, where you will fill in some basic contact information and then start recording your video. Since this platform is very user-friendly, you can read the questions before start recording; take into account that you’ll have 60 seconds to answer each question and two opportunities to re-take your answers.
Our partner companies are looking for TOP-PERFORMANCE candidates to join their teams. Make sure to read these recommendations before recording your video presentation.
- Read the questions carefully and make sure you understand them. Most of our openings are for roles in the SaaS industry; you’ll find tons of abbreviations in the questions that make reference to Sales and software “language” you must be familiar with these terminologies, but in case you are not, don’t panic! Do your research and make sure to fully understand what is the question about before answering.
- Prepare your answers. Rehearse your answers before start recording, make sure your answer is complete and share only relevant information that shows your skills. Also, make sure your answers don't get cut off and do not take more than 60 seconds for each question. You can take notes of the key topics you want to mention to help you while you record your answers.
- When talking about yourself, be strategic. What can you share that will show your professional skills and support your experience? In addition to your professional background, what kind of complementary knowledge do you have? You can also share some positive personal experiences that have made you grow both professionally and as a person.
- Be mindful of your personal presentation. We want you to be yourself; remember this video will be the first interaction between you and our partner companies. “You only get one chance to make a first impression.” Make sure to take care of your appearance (clothes, hair, etc)
- Be mindful of your office space. Before recording, turn on your camera and check if your workspace looks clean, organized, and appropriate. If necessary, remove objects that may not convey the best image. Remember, if you get a job you`ll probably be having lots of meetings, some of them with clients, and having an adequate framing will give you a few extra points.
- Check your equipment. Make sure you have a good internet connection and ensure that your audio and camera are working properly. You can ask somebody to have a short video call with you before the interview to make sure everything is ready to go.
Join the EXCLUSIVE Remote Sales Careers Facebook Group to be updated in real-time when new jobs are available!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com