Status Job Role
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The world of commerce is in the middle of a transformational shift. This shift is challenging old, transaction-driven business models used by brands & retailers and enforcing a new era of relationship-driven commerce. In no other verticals than the skin, health, beauty, and wellness, the most personal categories of commerce for every consumer, this transformation as clearly visible.
Revieve’s mission is to empower brands and retailers with the ability to create winning deeply personalised and loyalty-building skin, health, beauty, and wellness solutions for their consumers.
Revieve’s sophisticated comprehensive and flexible B2B beauty technology platform with state-the-art AI/AR technologies allows our partners to leap from transaction-driven to relationship-driven commerce.
Today our rapidly expanding customer base such as Unilever, Shiseido, Hydrafacial, Rodan + Fields, to name a few, extends to more than 150 enterprise brands and retailers across 50 countries.
In this role, you will
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities to hand off to the Account Executives
- Nurture and follow up with new inbound and outbound marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to hand-off to AEs
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through various means of outbound work, including but not limited to phone calls, email, LinkedIN, and other mediums and tactics
- Research target prospects and develop account intelligence with Sales Operations
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic target accounts and individuals prospects
- Schedule appointments and demos for the AEs once the lead is qualified and prepare executives summaries to support AEs on their calls
- Learn how Revieve works from the ground up with our Sales Tech Stack (Outreach, LeadIQ, Gong, Salesforce, etc) and build the foundation for your career at Revieve
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and through email to obtain business requirements and create interest to initiate the sales cycle
- Update and maintain accurate activity and data in our CRM (Salesforce) and Prospecting tools (Outreach & Hubspot) to ensure proper data hygiene and stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Partner closely with the Lead Generation and Marketing team to drive prospecting campaigns
- Support the company’s presence at future trade shows, conferences and other events
- Other projects and tasks as requested by management
- Independent Contractor
Days of Week
Monday to Friday.
Full-time (40 hours per week).
$3000 - $5000 USD per month
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity to be a part of industry-wide transformation within health, beauty and wellness
- Opportunity to be a part of building Revieve’s growth story and success in North America
- A network of ambitious and supportive colleagues around the globe
- Full-time work, possibility to work remotely within the US
- Competitive salary and Commision structure
- Flexible working hours
- Skill development and well-being budget
- Personal budget for equipment
- Paid vacation time (five weeks/ year)
- Paid parental leave
- Occupational Health Care and Dental Care
To succeed in this position, you need
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or marketing
- Familiar with CRMs, prospecting and data tools and business applications such as Outreach (key tool for your work), Salesforce, LeadIQ, LinkedIn, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Fluent English
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Ability to understand customer pain points, requirements and potential business value Revieve can provide
- Strong ownership, bias for action, result-oriented, and willingness to work in a high-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Has a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables with a strong desire to compete and win
- Can successfully collaborate and work with a distributed and global team