Status Job Role
Full Cycle Sales Representative
Viva is the leading virtual analyst (VA) solution for high-growth businesses. Our team of high quality VAs provide administration & operations support to startup leaders across North America.
The Full Cycle Sales Representative is responsible for the end-to-end sales process from prospecting leads like a Sales Development Representative to closing deals like an Account Executive.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of identifying and influencing key decision makers at prospective customer organizations. The role requires in-depth knowledge of our solution, customers, and competitors.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced sales team including the Co-CEO. You’ll also be a part of a vibrant team located all across Latin America with a shared mission to improve gender equality and startup executive productivity.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation through cold emailing, cold calling, and LinkedIn
- Actively follow up with prospects and implement creative strategies to generate qualified leads
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Conduct intro calls, lead negotiations, and close deals with customers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM platform
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to prospects
- Contribute to the learning and efficiency of the Sales team
- Independent Contractor
Days of Week
Monday to Friday.
Full-time (40 hours per week).
$1500 - $2000 USD per month
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay (base and commission)
- Fully remote forever
- Comprehensive paid training (initial and ongoing)
- Paid time off
- Weekly wellness sessions
- Monthly team socials
- Fun and dynamic team
- Flexible hours
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 2+ years of full cycle sales experience, ideally at a fast growing startup
- The majority of the role is outbound sales, experience in this area is highly preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are key
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Proven track record of prospecting and closing deals by meeting and exceeding sales quotas