Status Job Role
Full Cycle SDR
Zakeke’s Country Sales Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of new and effective go-to market strategies in a specific territory of focus. This individual acts as a support backup for all outbound activities by meticulously organizing and updating all content & messaging, and contact lists on a daily/weekly basis. Works on changing outdated processes and finding new and creative ways to connect with potential partners/customers, while still maintaining a standardized and industrial approach.
The Country Sales Specialist must perform a consistent check of company’s database and CRM to make sure all information are up to date, and updates contacts status to match achievement of specific milestones for each account (acting for all intense and purposes as the data and CRM keeper); also dedicates time to creating reporting content in different formats to be shared with internal teams to showcase progressive improvements and stumbling factors in the current outreach strategy. Finally, develops new contact lists based on targeted buyer personas, verticals, and industries to adapt to and meet short and long term S.M.A.R.T. goals set by the Upper Management.
The Country Sales Specialist must be extremely “hands-on” working in direct contact with all clients and third parties and constantly checking in and following up with them and the Zakeke team. This individual will run calls, and meetings with potential and established customers as well as potential and established Partners, take part in appropriate events and Marketing activities, and should be willing to travel for work as needed.
- Assist with achievement of Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound goals and support the Country Manager with all day-to-day tasks
- Support in the definition and implementation of a Go-to-Market (sales and distribution) Strategy for a specific Country/Territory of focus
- Meticulously organize and update all content & messaging, and contact lists on a daily/weekly basis
- Work cross functionally across all teams including Marketing Team, Business Development team, and the Operations & Tech team.
- Change outdated processes and find new and creative ways to connect with potential partners/customers
- Create creative and original content to support Demonstration and Sales calls, as well as weekly meetings with the team and the upper Management
- Approach new clients and manage smaller existing accounts, while also supporting in the Partners outreach activities
- Adheres to all company and department procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
Days of Week
Monday to Friday
Full time (40 hours per week)
$3000 SD per month
Commissions usually start from a minimum of 3-5% of generated sales to a maximum of 10 to 12%
Work 100% remote
Career advancement opportunities (based on performance)
Germany, France, Australia, USA
- Pragmatic approach to all kinds of issues and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and creative in nature.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Other databases, automation or business intelligence skills preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized; attention to detail
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills (English knowledge is a must)
- Understanding of business principles is a must and personal/or work-related knowledge of eCommerce or digital world is preferred
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, ability to work independently on assigned tasks and to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple projects and accounts simultaneously